Ingredients: Beef, salt pepper, olive oil, rosemary, garlic
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Bring beef to room temperature.
- Warm a heavy based pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil.
- Sear the beef, fat side down first for 2-3 mins. Then sear remaining sides.
- Transfer beef to an oven tray, skin side up and heat in the oven for 12 mins.
- Remove from oven and rest for 5 mins before carving and serving.
Recommended sides and sauces:
Side: Hasselback potatoes, braised red cabbage
Sauce: Cafe de Paris butter.